Given the ever increasing requirements of both regulatory authorities and clients, it is hardly surprising that the demand for world class standards within Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quality (HSSEQ) is currently at an all time high. Few organisations can afford the luxury of their own in-house expertise, and most are realising the major benefits of utilising outsourced consultants to ensure compliance.
Our established risk management practice specialises in occupational safety, health, quality, environmental and security services and can assist organisations in achieving national and international management system accreditations that include (but are not limited to):
• ISO 9001 - standardised requirements for quality management
• ISO 14001 - Environmental management standard
• ISO 28000 - Supply chain security management system
• TAPA - Reducing losses in the international supply chain
• ISPS code - International code to enhance maritime security
• OHSAS 18001 - International occupational H&S management
• BS 8800 - Guide to occupational H&S management systems
Cost effective approach
Our corporate consultancy is highly cost effective and our dedicated team of consultants will work in partnership with you, to support all of your health and safety initiatives, from meeting minimum legislative requirements through to management system design, audit and implementation and carbon footprint reduction.
The scope of our services includes:
• Review of your current operations
• Completion of a gap analysis
• Planning, development and implementation of policies
• Design and revision of processes and procedures
• Verification of implementation and effectiveness
• Preparations for audit and assessment
Wide-ranging training packages
We can also deliver effective training on risk assessment and management, health and safety cultural change, as well as courses on accident and incident investigation methodology. In addition, we have the expertise to design and deliver wide-ranging bespoke training packages to meet your organisational requirements, including environmental awareness programmes that are becoming critical to corporate success.
Tailored for your organisation
By working with us, you can meet your objectives much more easily and so obtain the maximum cost efficiencies from your resources. To find out more, please complete the online enquiry form, or call Octavian on +44 (0) 8700 123 999.